I saved her from Gonzaga. She had no mom and no siblings and people were pouring milk on her so I thought hey wth… Mouse is my baby kitten. I’m guessing she’s around 3 weeks old. When I saved her, she could barely walk yet and she’d take two steps then flop on her belly and roll away like a…
Get the best deals online from Fashion, Home & Decor, Electronics, Lifestyle, Beauty, Dining, Travel & more at CashCashPinoy.com. Save up to 95% Discount now!
Omg what is this want please
The Signs as Mythological Creatures
(Source: zodiacgeek, via jnicolacola)
1. Self loathing is not tragically beautiful, it is miserable. It is poison.
2. It may be cliché, but a little sunshine can go a long way.
3. A collection of scars will never put your body in a museum.
4. Loving somebody with all you have leaves you with no energy for yourself.
5. You are not your body. You are your memories and experiences and beliefs and dreams all contained in a body.
6. Making a baby smile will always put clouds in your footsteps and faeries in your heart.
7. Having weaknesses does not mean that you are a weak person.
8. Just because you love somebody does not mean that they are good for you.
9. If you’re not angry about anything, you’re not paying enough attention.
10. Write the story of your life. There is always someone who will want to read it.
11. Fat is not a feeling. Fat is not a feeling. Say it until you believe it.
12. Taking blood out of your veins will not make you any less empty.
13. When you’re sad, stop and talk to flowers. They’re surprisingly good listeners.
14. You will never know your expectations until you fall short of them.
15. Not everything has a happy ending. It’s best to accept that and live for things that do.
16. Nothing is ever broken beyond repair.
—"Sixteen Things I Learned After Turning Sixteen," by Casey Shanahan (via stardustfaery)
(Source: , via jnicolacola)